Shades Bug Report

1 Vote

CPU go high when Shades is launch

  • Type: Performance
  • Version Tested: 1.2b2 (Intel)
  • OS Version Affected: Mac OS X 10.5 Intel
  • Status: Open

Description

Launching Shades bring the CPU to 60%. From Activity Monitor there is 'System Events' that gets launch and is taking 60% CPU, a few seconds later 'coreservicesd' take the remaining 40% cpu.
Version is 1.2b2 (tried with Intel and Universal version)
Leopard 1.5.1
MacMini intel

Submitted by Rick at 2:35pm on 20 Jan 2008

Updates

Same issue here. 24" iMac 4GB RAM, 10.5.3. Starting Shades results in 50% CPU. Stopping Shades has no effect. Have to log out, then log back in to have CPU drop.

Posted by Joe at 05:09am on 30 May 2008

Vote

Add More Information

(optional)

(optional, will not appear on report)

What is twenty-two plus ten?
(MAPTCHA)